Red Hat Certified System Administrator
A Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA®) is capable of performing the core system administration tasks required in Red Hat Enterprise Linux environments. After passing the Red Hat Certified System Administrator exam, the credential is awarded.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Understand and use essential tools for handling files, directories, command-line environments, and documentation
- Create simple shell scripts
- Operate running systems, including booting into different run levels, identifying processes, starting, and stopping virtual machines, and controlling services
- Configure local storage using partitions and logical volumes
- Create and configure file systems and file system attributes, such as permissions, encryption, access control lists, and network file systems
- Deploy, configure, and maintain systems, including software installation, update, and core services
- Manage users and groups
- Manage security, including basic firewall and SELinux configuration
- Perform basic container management
Upon successful completion of our Red Hat Certified System Administration course, students will be prepared to sit for the Red Hat® Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification exam (EX-200). Proof of course completion is required, and applicants must pass the exam within one year from the date of training completion.
The Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam validates a candidate's skills and knowledge in areas of system administration common across a wide range of environments and deployment scenarios. The EX-200 exam is based on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 8. The RHCSA certification is targeted at experienced Linux system administrators who require a certification either by their organization or based on a mandate
+ Are these courses associated with an accredited school?
These courses are offered by Texas A&M University Texarkana, in partnership with Job Training Courses (JTC). Texas A&M University-Texarkana is a regionally accredited institution and is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
+ Are there available financial aids (FAFSA, Pell Grant, etc)?
We currently do not have support for federal or state grants. However, we offer zero interest payment plans for up to 12 months. Students can take advantage of these payment plans without worrying about credit check.
+ Can I verify if this is legitimate?
Yes. You may contact Texas A&M University - Texarkana directly. Please see the contact information below:
+ I'm located at a different state. Can I take this program?
Yes. These programs are designed to be portable and accessible wherever you are in the country. Please note however that it is important for you to check state requirements to ensure that the program will be accepted in the state you will be employed in.
+ I'm located outside of the US. Can I take this program?
Yes. These programs are designed to be portable and accessible wherever you are. However, please note that certain programs are only designed to be taken for employment within the United States. An example of this are the Healthcare programs.
+ If I cannot complete the program within the prescribed duration, what are my options?
We offer program extensions for a certain period at no extra cost. Please message us here to speak with one of our advisors.
Have more questions? Contact us here