Cisco CCENT ICND1 100-105
This comprehensive program brings Cisco CCENT exam topics to life through the use of real-world demonstrations, animations, live instruction, and configurations, making learning these foundational networking topics easy and fun. From the start, the content walks through the full range of topics on the CCENT ICND1 100-105 exam, including fundamentals of networking, LAN switching, IP routing, network services, and network management. This unique product contains multiple types of video presentations, including live instructor white-boarding, real-world demonstrations, animations of network activity, dynamic Key-note presentations, doodle videos, and hands-on router and switch CLI configuration and troubleshooting in real lab environments, enabling Learners to understand both the concepts and the hands-on application.
Further, this program explores essential information about the exam, such as what to do if you get stuck on a question, what to expect in the testing facility, and how to manage your time. Then the course dives into helping Learners preemptively learn about common misunderstandings people have about the exam and focuses on commonplace mistakes that people make. Finally, this content will take a deep dive into the types of questions to be encountered for each domain in the exam. In this section, Learners will have the opportunity to assess sample questions and see firsthand how the author solves each one while detailing why the right answer is correct and how to avoid pitfalls. This program is meant to help learners prepare for the exam and identify areas of weakness while improving your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills.
At the conclusion of this program, students will be able to:
- Network reference models, protocols, and infrastructure components
- Network architectures
- Network cabling
- IPv4 and IPv6 addressing
- Cisco Catalyst Switch configuration
- Virtual LANs (VLANs) and trunking
- Basic switch security
- Voice VLANs
- Basic router operation, configuration, and verification
- Routing fundamentals
- RIP routing protocol
- Point-to-Point Protocol (PPP) and BGP
- Options for WAN connectivity and WAN topologies
- DHCP, NAT, NTP
- Switch security and ACLs
- Network management protocols and device management
- Troubleshooting with Cisco IOS tools
- Exam preparation strategies
- Implement strategies to tackle the most challenging topics on the exam
- Avoid traps and pitfalls to avoid on the exam
- Utilize strategies for approaching each question type on the exam
- Employ exam-day strategies to help you prepare for and succeed on the exam
Students who complete this program can sit for:
- Cisco CCENT ICND1 101-105 Exam. This exam tests a candidate's knowledge and skills related to network fundamentals, LAN switching technologies, routing technologies, infrastructure services, and infrastructure maintenance.
Note: Inclusion of National Certification exam vouchers vary from school and payment / finance method. To check if they are included, you may message any of our advisors through any of our available channels here
- MyCAA for Eligible US Military Spouses
MyCAA is a $4000 education grant for spouses of service members on active duty in paygrades E1-E5, W1-W2, O1-O2. Spouses married to members of the National Guard and Reserves in the same paygrades, in title 10 orders, are also eligible.
MyCAA covers: tuition, externship and national certification exam vouchers
Our university partners provide, as job aids, at no extra cost: books / workbooks, laptop, mentor support, 12 mos subscription to CampusEd, job placement assistance.
To see if you qualify, message us here
- Army Credentialing Assistance
The Army Credentialing Assistance (CA) program is a government-instituted training and education program that provides a grant of up to $4,000 to eligible soldiers. The grant can be used to enroll in more than 1,600 industry-recognized off-duty career-training certificate programs, licensure exams, and academic or vocational credentials, and even re-certification. It was first made available in October 1, 2019 to the Fort Hood, Fort Campbell, Fort Carson, Fort Drum, Fort Riley, and JBLM bases. As of January 1, 2020, the program is available to all installations.
To see if you qualify, email us here
Grants (Non Military)
- Workforce Grant
We have partnered with private institutions to provide assistance to qualified students. The Workforce Grant is in place to help reinvigorate the workforce amidst the ongoing pandemic. If qualified, a student may receive up to 50% of tuition assistance.
To see if you qualify, message us here
- Zero Interest Monthly Payment Plans
Payment plans are available for any student at zero interest. This option is available for every university partner. Click here for a complete list.