The AWS SysOps Administrator Program
This comprehensive program starts with foundational instruction on Amazon Web Services (AWS) you'lllearn using online, cloud-based labs. This first section of this program empowers Learners to understandarchitecture systems and solve technical problems using the latest cloud computing technologies. Learnerswill identify key AWS storage options, Amazon EBS, Amazon S3 bucket creation, and sample code andlibraries along with computing and networking services using Amazon EBS and EC2 instances.
From there, the program introduces concepts and skills necessary to pass the AWS SysOps SOA-C01exam through various exercises and interactive labs. The program covers all of the SOA-C01 examobjectives teaching Learners about deploying, managing, and operating scalable, highly available, andfault-tolerant systems on AWS; implementing and controlling the flow of data to and from AWS.
The AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate certification validates a candidate's skills required toprovision, operate, and maintain systems running on AWS. With this certification, a candidate can identifyand gather requirements to create a solution built and operated on AWS, and provide AWS operations,deployment guidance, and recommend best practices throughout the lifecycle of a project. Noprogramming knowledge or prior AWS experience is required to take the exam.
This program covers the following key areas and topics:
- Introduction to Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Working with AWS Storage Services
- Computing and Networking Services
- Managed Services and the Databases
- Deployment and Management
- Working with the AWS Simple Notification Service (SNS)
- Working with AWS Simple Queue Service (SQS)
- Building an Application Using AWS
- Getting Started with AWS
- Implementing AWS Storage and Database Services
- Implementing Compute and Network Services
- Using AWS Management Tools
- Securing an AWS Deployment
- Configuring Virtual Servers
- Managing Data Storage
- Managing Databases
- Securing AWS Resources
- Managing Identity and Access
- Deploying AWS Resources
- Monitoring AWS Resources
- Monitoring and Managing Billing
- Optimizing Performance
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate Exam Prep
Education and National Certifications
- Students should have or be pursuing a high school diploma or GED.
- There is a National Certification exam available to students who successfully complete thisprogram:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate
IMPORTANT: In addition to this training program, it is recommended that candidates have:
- A minimum of one year of hands-on experience with AWS technology
- Experience deploying, managing, and operating workloads on AWS as well as implementingsecurity controls and compliance requirements
- Familiarity with using both the AWS Management Console and the AWS Command Line Interface(CLI)
- Understanding of the AWS Well-Architected Framework as well as AWS networking and securityservices
Students who complete the Texas A&M University - Texarkana AWS SysOps Administrator Associate program will be prepared to sit for the national certification exam(s). In order to work as a AWS Sys Ops Administrator Associate, many states nationwide are requiring that learners achieve national certification prior to working in that state. Students who complete this program are encouraged to complete the practical/clinical externship option with their program. This comprehensive program is designed toprepare students to sit for exam(s). Students who complete this program can and do sit for the national certification exam(s) and are qualified, eligible and prepared to do so.
+ Are these courses associated with an accredited school?
These courses are offered by Texas A&M University Texarkana, in partnership with Job Training Courses (JTC). Texas A&M University-Texarkana is a regionally accredited institution and is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
+ Are there available financial aids (FAFSA, Pell Grant, etc)?
We currently do not have support for federal or state grants. However, we offer zero interest payment plans for up to 12 months. Students can take advantage of these payment plans without worrying about credit check.
+ Can I verify if this is legitimate?
Yes. You may contact Texas A&M University - Texarkana directly. Please see the contact information below:
+ I'm located at a different state. Can I take this program?
Yes. These programs are designed to be portable and accessible wherever you are in the country. Please note however that it is important for you to check state requirements to ensure that the program will be accepted in the state you will be employed in.
+ I'm located outside of the US. Can I take this program?
Yes. These programs are designed to be portable and accessible wherever you are. However, please note that certain programs are only designed to be taken for employment within the United States. An example of this are the Healthcare programs.
+ If I cannot complete the program within the prescribed duration, what are my options?
We offer program extensions for a certain period at no extra cost. Please message us here to speak with one of our advisors.
Have more questions? Contact us here