The Adobe Design Suite Program
Gain the skills and hands-on experience necessary for visual design using Adobe Photoshop, graphic design using Adobe Illustrator, and print and digital media publication using Adobe In Design. With this program, Learners will discover the endless creative possibilities and design tools in these essential Adobe applications. Whether in graphic design, visual media or other related field, the need for learners who can use these applications regularly to accomplish creative and business tasks is endless. Applications for marketing, web design and development, print media and other digital arts are as boundless as they are exciting.
This program takes Learners through the ins and outs of these 3 essential Adobe applications to ensure a professional level of proficiency in all 3 applications. Learners will gain the skills and expertise necessary to navigate each application, perform simple and complex functions, automate various items and understand how to put these tools to use for themselves, colleagues or clients. Adobe Certified Professional certification is achievable in all 3 disciplines as Learners make their way through this comprehensive program that includes hands-on labs to sharpen your skills.
This program covers the following key areas and topics:
- Getting Started with Photoshop
- Creating Basic Images
- Managing Selections and Layers
- Adjusting Images
- Refining Images
- Managing Files in a Production Window
- Creating Raster Images
- Applying Vector Image Tools
- Applying Advanced Layer Techniques
- Automating Tasks
- Editing VideoSetting Project Requirements
- Setting Project Requirements
- Introducing Illustrator
- Creating Documents Containing Basic Shapes, Customized Paths, and/or Customized Text
- Customizing Objects
- Customizing Basic Shapes
- Preparing Documents for Deployment
- Drawing Complex Illustrations
- Enhancing Artwork Using Painting Tools
- Customizing Colors and Swatches
- Formatting Type
- Enhancing the Appearance of Artwork
- Preparing Content for Deployment
- Setting Project Requirements
- Getting Started with InDesign
- Designing a Document
- Customizing a Document
- Working with Page Elements
- Building Tables
- Preparing a Document for Delivery
- Preparing Documents for Multiple Formats
- Managing Advanced Page Elements
- Managing Styles
- Building Complex Paths
- Managing External Files and Creating Dynamic Documents
- Managing Long Documents
- Publishing InDesign Files for Other Formats and Customizing Print Settings
Education and National Certifications
- Students should have or be pursuing a high school diploma or GED.
- There is a National Certification exam available to students who successfully complete thisprogram:
- Adobe Certified Professional in Visual Design using Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Certified Professional in Graphic Design and Illustration using Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Certified Professional in Print & Digital Medial Publication using AdobeInDesign
IMPORTANT: The Target Candidate (TC) has approximately 150 hours of instruction and hands-onexperience with the product and is familiar with product features and capabilities, as well las relevantcareer concepts. The TC is generally self-sufficient and able to apply knowledge of document design andproduction principles to perform basic or routine tasks involved in her or his job role with limitedassistance from peers, product documentation, or support services. The TC generally works incollaboration with colleagues or with supervision. Furthermore, the TC will be able to answer most routineconceptual and applied questions about how to use InDesign and usually does not have to refer basicquestions to others. He or she can speak credibly to other users or clients about what can be done withInDesign and how to use it effectively.
Students who complete the Texas A&M University - Texarkana Adobe Design Suite program will be prepared to sit for the national certification exam(s). In order to work as a Adobe Design Suite, many states nationwide are requiring that learners achieve national certification prior to working in that state. Students who complete this program are encouraged to complete the practical/clinical externship option with their program. This comprehensive program is designed to prepare students to sit for exam(s). Students who complete this program can and do sit for the national certification exam(s) and are qualified, eligible and prepared to do so.
+ Are these courses associated with an accredited school?
These courses are offered by Texas A&M University Texarkana, in partnership with Job Training Courses (JTC). Texas A&M University-Texarkana is a regionally accredited institution and is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
+ Are there available financial aids (FAFSA, Pell Grant, etc)?
We currently do not have support for federal or state grants. However, we offer zero interest payment plans for up to 12 months. Students can take advantage of these payment plans without worrying about credit check.
+ Can I verify if this is legitimate?
Yes. You may contact Texas A&M University - Texarkana directly. Please see the contact information below:
+ I'm located at a different state. Can I take this program?
Yes. These programs are designed to be portable and accessible wherever you are in the country. Please note however that it is important for you to check state requirements to ensure that the program will be accepted in the state you will be employed in.
+ I'm located outside of the US. Can I take this program?
Yes. These programs are designed to be portable and accessible wherever you are. However, please note that certain programs are only designed to be taken for employment within the United States. An example of this are the Healthcare programs.
+ If I cannot complete the program within the prescribed duration, what are my options?
We offer program extensions for a certain period at no extra cost. Please message us here to speak with one of our advisors.
Have more questions? Contact us here