Six Sigma Black Belt (CSSBB) Professional
The Six Sigma Professional program is designed for high-performance employees and leaders of business improvement projects. Whether in healthcare, finance, government, manufacturing or any other industry, Six Sigma Black Belt training is ideal for current professionals looking toward advancement in their current position as well as individuals looking to gain employment with any firm that utilizes these concepts and techniques. Experienced professionals who are able to master these techniques and gain certification in Six Sigma Black Belt are in significant demand by employers looking to ensure the most efficient use of their resources.
This advanced-level program guides learners through elemental Six Sigma material before diving into each of the five DMAIC stages in detail. Specific instruction about the role of the Black Belt in each stage, as well as help in transitioning between each of the stages, is explained by practicing professionals and training experts in Six Sigma preparation and application.
Throughout the program, participants will be tested with challenging exercises, case studies, and interactive games, to ensure their proficiency and mastery of Six Sigma concepts. Additional resource lists and web links will provide learners with ancillary material that can be explored to augment their understanding of important course elements. Progress and aptitude is gauged in comprehensive quizzes and tests at the end of each module, while requisite knowledge, understanding, and integration ability is assessed through three concluding practice exams that mirror the multiple-choice and essay questions learners will see when they test for their certification.
After completing this program, learners will be able to:
- Apply the Lean Six Sigma (LSS) model to create breakthrough in profitability and growth in a business situation
- Manage projects by defining metrics and following the DMAIC (define, measure, analyze, improve, and control) methodology
- Design effective teams to execute projects using the tools and techniques of Lean Six Sigma
- Employ the sequence of the Define-Measure-Analyze-Improve-Control (DMAIC) problem solving methodology
- Implement a sustainable process breakthrough using the Define-Measure-Analyze-Improve-Control (DMAIC) methodology
- Differentiate Define-Measure-Analyze-Improve-Control (DMAIC) and Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) frameworks with respect to customer needs
- Analyze a business process using different types of tools and techniques relevant to the Lean Six Sigma methodology
- Determine how to enroll the executive management in the journey of change associated with the Lean Six Sigma (DMAIC or DFSS) initiative
- Determine how to sustain process breakthrough improvements in the control phase of the Lean Six Sigma initiative during the process owner handover
There is a National Certification exam available to students who successfully complete this program:
- American Society for Quality (ASQ) (NWCA) Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (CSSBB)
Note: Inclusion of National Certification exam vouchers vary from school and payment / finance method. To check if they are included, you may message any of our advisors through any of our available channels here
- MyCAA for Eligible US Military Spouses
MyCAA is a $4000 education grant for spouses of service members on active duty in paygrades E1-E5, W1-W2, O1-O2. Spouses married to members of the National Guard and Reserves in the same paygrades, in title 10 orders, are also eligible.
MyCAA covers: tuition, externship and national certification exam vouchers
Our university partners provide, as job aids, at no extra cost: books / workbooks, laptop, mentor support, 12 mos subscription to CampusEd, job placement assistance.
To see if you qualify, message us here
- Army Credentialing Assistance
The Army Credentialing Assistance (CA) program is a government-instituted training and education program that provides a grant of up to $4,000 to eligible soldiers. The grant can be used to enroll in more than 1,600 industry-recognized off-duty career-training certificate programs, licensure exams, and academic or vocational credentials, and even re-certification. It was first made available in October 1, 2019 to the Fort Hood, Fort Campbell, Fort Carson, Fort Drum, Fort Riley, and JBLM bases. As of January 1, 2020, the program is available to all installations.
To see if you qualify, email us here
Grants (Non Military)
- Workforce Grant
We have partnered with private institutions to provide assistance to qualified students. The Workforce Grant is in place to help reinvigorate the workforce amidst the ongoing pandemic. If qualified, a student may receive up to 50% of tuition assistance.
To see if you qualify, message us here
- Zero Interest Monthly Payment Plans
Payment plans are available for any student at zero interest. This option is available for every university partner. Click here for a complete list.